Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fun February

February has gone so quickly I can hardly believe it! We had some fun times as a family and I am so bad at posting things when they occur. So here is my attempt to catch up with this pictoral summary...She is changing and growing so quickly. We are going to see Dr. Perry tommorrow and will see exactly how much she has grown. Her feet are still long. Probably longer than before...

She's getting chunkier in her legs, but her torso is still pretty lean. I love this picture below...
Every now and then we will find her like this. It is so cute too. She gives this smirk like she knows what she did.
These are out of order, but our dear friends Lawrence and Vanessa Williams had some people who shared a February birthday with Lawrence, which Ryan's is Feb 16th. We all had dinnerand cake and then the boys played spades and the ladies made suprise B-Day cards for the guests. Above is Ella Reese's card to her da da. ..getting crafty with Meg, Alanna and Vanessa.
Kendhal and Alanna adored Ella Reese! It was so sweet. They always offered to hold her and play with her.

Ryan and I went to the UT/Vandy home game. It was a lot of fun and Sharon and Lon were so gracious to watch Ella Reese so last minute. Thank you guys!
Here is a picture Sharon took after feeding her!
Bouncing on Uncle Lon's lap.." I wuv ewe Unca Lon!", says Ella Reese.
More pictures from the February B-Day party....Here we are singing Happy Birthday to Ryan, Lawrence, Matt and Lane.
yummy...


In a previous post I mentioned how she will stick out her tongue and curl the tip. It is hard to catch it on camera but here is one where she is doing it. It is really funny!
This is a family B-Day party we had for Ryan. I made his favorite- eggrolls. Yummm...
Ella Reese's hat says "Happy Birthday Daddy".

Snacking on her toes on Nana's lap.
Unca Nick making silly faces at baby.
Ella Reese wants to tell you something. This is what she typed all by herself.
" ,R 4 Z C KU b".I am sure it means something endearing in her own baby language.

No comments: