Sunday, February 04, 2007

She's Here!!!

My older sister Doris had her baby last, last Thursday! Two weeks overdue at 6:51 pm she arrived at 8 lbs abd 5 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long. Evangeline En-Mei Dalton is here! Her middle name means beautiful grace. And as you can see she is SO Very Beautiful!! So precious and absolutely gorgeous!!!
We all rejoice and celebrate with you Doris and Tim! What a blessing a joy she is!
Love you!!
My first niece! I love you Evie! (that is what they are calling her)
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so CUTE! Lillian, I think I've met Doris. Did she meet us while we were in Philly for New Attitude back in 2000 or 2001 (can't remember which one?) I love the matching hats. Did she make them?

Anonymous said...

Yes she did Jan! Good memory!
Her sister in law made the matching hats. Too cute huh!?