Friday, February 23, 2007

Lunch with Melanie and Amber

Mel came over for lunch with us this past Wednesday. We had a great time- as we always do. I was showing her a slideshow I did on our computer in these pics. The one below she is trying to watch it as I took the picture. Ella Reese was so cute, she kept looking up at Mel, then at me, then at Mel. " I love you Melanie", says Ella Reese.

Last week we met Amber for lunch at Mancino's~ yum. We had a great time. We were about to leave and I had Ella Reese all ready to go when I took this. She kept hanging her tongue out of her mouth and I thought it was just something new she was doing. Well later that dayI discovered that what I thought was cute was actually a cold. Poor baby was not able to breathe at all through her nose so she was keeping her mouth open. It ended up only being a minor nose cold. Poor little pumpkin, it was pitiful.


No comments: