Tuesday, February 20, 2007

6 Months Old!

Can you believe it!! I can't. Last week Ryan and I were talking about how fast she is changing and how it amazed us that she was already 6 months old. Then I began to ponder aloud that soon she won't be nursing anymore, then will begin crawling and walking and I really thought I was about to cry. But I am so very grateful for the days I have with her now and know that she is such a gift to us and will only continue to bring us joy as she grows...but not too fast Ella Reese. Not too fast.
I have been bad at posting lately, but still have not ceased in my picture taking. I will try to post the pics I took of her for her 6 month birthday soon. These were all taken that week. She turned 6 months on Feb 8th.
It is so funny to me how when you have your own child you could just sit and stare at them all day. Every movememt, blink and sound is so adorable and as if they had never done it before. As you can see in the following photgraphs, they all probably look the same to you. And the funny part is that I have a dozen or more of the same pictures! And only I would be the one that would think that every picture was in fact a different one. Moms, you know what I am talking about. There are days that when Ryan gets home from work, I will excitedly show him pictures I took that day and all the adorable things she did. And after the 20th picture, Ryan will say, " These are all the same.." and " Okay, that's enough..I think now I can actually say I was there".
I will post more later,..oh yes,..I have more.

My friend Chels loaned me this swing thing. She loves watching the birds and toys move around. When I was taking these I thought that she was going to fly right out of the seat. She would get all excited and try to reach for the mobile and nearly roll right out. Her new favorite thing right now is to jump. So she would try to jump in the swing...as you can see in the third pic down. Iwent ahead and gave it back to Chels. Ella Reese's new faorite toy and love of her life is the exersaucer.






2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

She is so cute!! I get emotional when I think about Jacks growing up too! It is fun to see them reach new milestones, but it's sad because you know they are growing up! It definitely happens to quickly!

Anonymous said...

I like that last mauve shirt on her. Hold on to it for me if it's a Girl Oldacre! :)

These are great pics. I'm glad you take lots Lil! It's funny picturing you showing them all to Ryan at the end of the day!

Mel