No, she isn't passing gas. We are playing her favorite game....peek-a-boo!
This is the face she does when I am about to put the blanket over her face...
..and boo! She has started doing this crazy thing with her tongue. She sticks it out and curls the tip...it is really funny!


Once again she is finding her way out of her pj's.
I love those chubby legs and long feet!
She use to refuse to lay her head down when she was on her belly. She would just whine until we flipped her back over or picked her up. Ryan would try to get her to do it saying "It really feels so good! Just lay your head down !". This pic was the first time ever she did, which was out of complete exhaustion. Now she does it all the time.

Laying her head down... on her face. You can see her ever expanding and growing bald spot on the back of her head. I think I can say that it is finally starting to grow back in. Finally! I was afraid it was going to start creep to the front of her head!


Once again she is finding her way out of her pj's.
I love those chubby legs and long feet!
Laying her head down... on her face. You can see her ever expanding and growing bald spot on the back of her head. I think I can say that it is finally starting to grow back in. Finally! I was afraid it was going to start creep to the front of her head!
No comments:
Post a Comment