I was cruising the Desiring God website and this verse and picture popped up the site. I thought it was appropriate for this rainy Tuesday. I stepped outside just to smell the rain..I love it. This verse is such a reminder of who our Creator is and that it is HE that sent us that rain.
I have been constantly trying to study every part of Ella Reese's face and body so I will not forget what a precious gift and joy she is!
She just turned 6 months last week and I am still in shock. Pretty soon here she will stop nursing, which make me sad, and crawling..and I don't even want to think about it...But what an amazing creator we have!!! How wise and kind that he so intricately made and knit us, and little Ella Reese, for his enjoyment. What a good God we have!

3 comments:
That's real encouraging, Lil. It is so true. The Lord is an amazing Creator!!! I love the pictures on Desiring God's website.
Wonderful! What day and time are you free for a play date?
Fran
That's good, Lillian! It's so neat to look into the eyes of your child and see God speaking to you through them!! At least, He does that with me! I have learned so much from the Lord through Eli and I am so thankful!
Post a Comment