"I love you Sharon", says Ella Reese.
Sharon stopped by the other day to drop off some Christmas gifts from mom and my big sister Doris. Doris had her baby by the way last Thursday! Pictures and update will be coming soon....There is a funny story to this picture...Sharon was holding Ella Reese and I was opening her presents that Doris had gotten her. I was opening the last one explaining what it was and who gave it to her and I looked up and she was leaned in real close to the toy. I got excited and said ,"Sharon! Look! She must really like this toy! Look how interested she is in it. She is leaning in and staring at it!". Then moments later I realized that she was NOT leaning in because she was interested, but that she had leaned over too far and could not sit back up...since she hasn't mastered the sitting-on-her-own skill yet. I told Sharon and we died laughing. And here we thought she really loved the toy I was opening for her. Which Doris by the way she DOES love the toys you got her. I hung that one toy on her care seat and she loves it. She also loves that Chicco rattle, but she bops her head with it all the time when she is laying down becasue it is heavy. She hasn't cried yet though. She was shaking it so hard once that I thought she was going to bruise Sharon's leg!
My Grandmother sent these silk sashes to me as a gift. I was trying to give Ella Reese an 80's material girl/Cyndi Lauper look and we turned around and the sash was covering her eyes and she was franticaly shaking her head back and forth until she could see. We both cracked up laughing. Cruel, I know but it was very funny.


"Doris thanks for all my gifts!" says Ella Reese. She really loved this the best. A was a winter potholder you got me. She could not keep her mouth off the penguin's beak. She was very hungry and was sucking on the beak thinking, I guess, that milk was going to come out...
No comments:
Post a Comment