Friday, February 02, 2007

Lil' Jailbird

Ryan came home on Wednesday and said she looked like a jailbird. But a cute one!
You can see the exzema she will occasionally break out in from time to time on her face. It started probably around a month old appearing randomly. It never gets any worse than this photo. She has gotten - more like a dry skin- on her legs and on ehr arms. But right now it has only been coming on her face and hands. I have tried taking out certain foods out of my diet-- since I am nursing- to try to get down to the bottom of it. Milk, cheese, eggs... and I can't pinpoint it. I talked to Amy M. and she gave me some pointers. I need to first try to take out those foods for longer than a week span and test it out for more like 3-4 weeks. Any one else have any similar thoughts or have had to deal with food allergies in baby?We just got a hold of an exersaucer and she loves it! Here is the little jailbird exploring her new toy.


Ryan was going to go skiing with Dave Stanley yesterday and was getting his gear ready and put on his face gear to show Ella Reese. She wasn't scared at all, she just stared at him...

No comments: