Monday, December 11, 2006

Four Months Old

We cannot believe that she is now four months old! It has passed by so quickly and yet at the same time it feels as if we've had her forever. Not a day passes that we are so thankful for Ella Reese and are blessed with such joy because of her. She has changed so much this past month. She is not rolling over on her own yet, but is definately getting there.
Just this past week when I go in the mornings to go get her from the crib... I come upon a crib that has been tossed upside down! I have these two small pillows and two stuffed animals in the crib that have been there for decoration. I had planned on keeping them there until she really got moving...Well,..one morning I got to her crib to find that one of the the two dolls I keep in the corner above her head on the right,..one was next to her and the other one, which has a pink ribbon tied around its' neck, was down by her feet BUT the ribbon was still in the corner above her head! And a pillow that is suppose to be in left corner above her head,...was on her belly!! I almost died laughing. She was just laying there sucking on her fingers and grining at me.
I took these photos trying to get some naked baby pictures before she gets bigger. The lighting wasn't the best, but I wanted some to document her 4 month birthday. I wanted to get some better naked bottom shots, I only got one decent one. As you can probably tell she is getting chunkier all over...especially in her legs. I love it!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today is December 12 and I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIAN MY FRIEND!!!!!

Love, Mel