Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas with the Manns and the Princes

Christmas night we spent with Lon and Sharon at their apartment. They made a yummy Christmas dinner and Lon made his delicious banana bread. He sent us home with half a loaf. Thanks Lon it was awesome. Remind me to get the recipe...
Sharon loves Ella Reese. Here are some cute pics of her with Sharon and Lon.
They got Ryan a fridge pack of mountain dew as a gift. Ryan said it was the best Christmas present he had gotten. He loves that stuff...yuck.
I didn't get many pictures at all. I think we were so tired from the whole week and weekend that we were ready to relax with Sharon and Lon.Lon practicing to be a daddy some day. Very cute. Except Ella Reese looks like a deer caught in headlights.
That's better.
We spent Christmas Eve with Ryan's family.
These are all really random. As much as I love taking pictures I did not get a lot during our Christmas time with Ryan's family. We did Christmas at night because of work schedules and so on. I was pretty much back and forth during all the festivities all night feeding Ella Reese and trying to put her down for the night. We spent the night and spent Christmas morning there.
She is beginning to not sleep anywhere anymore. She use to fall sleep in her carrier, and any given flat surface. Many mothers warned me it would not last long...that time as come. It is hard for her to go down at night in a place other than her crib. And Ryan and I are night owls and always stay out late at people's houses. So I ended up nursing her to sleep (which I do not do at home ) most of that weekend.
Anywho...here are the pictures I was able to get.
This is Cole prince giving me his animal crackers that came from his stocking stuffers. It was funny..he just dumped them all out onto the coffee table and started handing them to me nonstop. He is the cutest thing ever !!Ryan and Nick posing in matching polos they got from Nana Smith...lookin good boys, lookin good.
Owen at the dinner table after he was scolded by his daddy, Matt, to finish eating so we could open presents. Then he saw I was trying to take a picture of him. He was trying so hard not to smile. You're still cute even when you pout Owen ! I love you !
Ella Reese with Papa. He adores her.., So sweet.
Owen smiling now for me. Cutie pie.

2 comments:

Cooper Family said...

Lillian - I just discovered your family blog. Very sweet to see your photos. I was thanking God for the work of grace he has done in you both. Your little one is so darling!

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical-the one of Owen pouting!