Daddy and his baby girl
I noticed that during this week her hair does not stand up as much as it use to. I think that as it is getting longer it is now starting to lay down flatter. Oh well,..no curls as I wanted. But her hair in the front still swirls a bit and stands up in a peak. I love it!
Me and Nana. She made a mean Thanksgiving turkey, the best and juiciest I have ever tasted! Love you Nana and thanks again for a great week !!
All the grandkids lined up on the three story staircase. Ryan sneaked Ella Reese in there.
We had a " I am thankful for.." poster that everyone wrote on throughout the entire week. It was neat to see what everyone wrote. Ryan wrote chi win ,..that is me..my middle name. Alot of the boys wrote PS2 and gameboy. And some wrote their families and Jesus Christ.

I noticed that during this week her hair does not stand up as much as it use to. I think that as it is getting longer it is now starting to lay down flatter. Oh well,..no curls as I wanted. But her hair in the front still swirls a bit and stands up in a peak. I love it!
Me and Nana. She made a mean Thanksgiving turkey, the best and juiciest I have ever tasted! Love you Nana and thanks again for a great week !!
All the grandkids lined up on the three story staircase. Ryan sneaked Ella Reese in there.
We had a " I am thankful for.." poster that everyone wrote on throughout the entire week. It was neat to see what everyone wrote. Ryan wrote chi win ,..that is me..my middle name. Alot of the boys wrote PS2 and gameboy. And some wrote their families and Jesus Christ.
1 comment:
I love the idea! What a sweet nana and pappy!!!
Post a Comment