Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pics from last week

Ella Reese is getting better on her belly. One way I get her to stay on her belly for a longer time is to put this book in front of her. She loves to look at all the pages. When she is on her back she will turn the pages with her hand. She is really reaching for it then pulls her hand down...but it looks like she is turning the pages.

I got this pink hoodie for her at the beach. I am a hoodie lover myself... In these pictures it looks like she is bustin some rhymes. The second one looks like she is raping on a microphone. It was hilarious! She's really just searching for that hand to suck on.
Just this past week we've noticed that she has found her two fingers on her right hand, and occasionally she will find her thumb.

"Hello there turtle ! "

No comments: