These are pictures from two weeks ago....This one is from last Sunday before we left the house to go to church. It was Baby Dedication Sunday at church. I got her dressed and fed, then I laid her in the crib to play so I could get ready. When I went to get her to leave this is what I came to. Baby fast asleep buried under her blanket! Don't worry mom, she was fine. I knew without even lifting the blanket that she was okay because I heard her make her baby elephant breathing noises.
The blanket was actually way above her head when I laid her down. Somehow she got to it and covered herself....

I finally found some jeans for Ella Reese. They were on clearance at Target for $5.58. Not bad, huh... I've been lookin for a pair for quite some time and told myself that I would not spend more than $10 on jeans for a baby. Well, I got them on her the other day and couldn't believe how much like a big girl she looks !
I seriously need to set a camera in her room when she is sleeping, because this baby apparently does some pretty funny things. There was one week where almost every other morning for a few days I come to wake her up and find her like this....Her feet, and one time her whole leg !!, was pushed through the small openings in bottom of the sleeper. And those openings are not big enough to pull limbs back in...In this picture both her feet are sticking out. Below is a close up. I know, I know...she has big feet. Just like her mommy and daddy. Makes me wonder how it was possible for her to do fit her feet through in the first place !
No comments:
Post a Comment