
This picture is not of her laughing,..i just like this hat on her.
Ryan and I were eating dinner and I was playing with her. I had her sock and was covering her eyes playing peek a boo.
She busted out laughing!! It was soooo exciting!! She has always grinned real cheesy, mouth open wide like she should be laughing. And she will even giggle at times.
It was so exciting to hear her REALLY laugh. And I was glad Ryan was able to be there too,..since he missed her roll over for the first time.
Two weeks ago I took her to her 4 month visit. She got shots. Here are her stats:
12ponds 15 ounces.
24 inches long
head circumference is 40 cm
Dr. Perry said she falls in the 50th percental with her weight and height, but her head falls in the 25th percentile. I couldn' imagine what her head would look like if it WAS in the 50th percentile...it is so round and big now.
Update on contacting me. Bellsouth is hooking up our home phone tomorrow!! Yippeee!!!
1 comment:
She is so cute Lillian. I love the hat. Too CUTE! The Lord has blessed us. I love being a Mom. Can't wait to have more :)
Post a Comment