Sharon, my lil sis, came over last week. I know, I am trying to play catch up on my blog. So Christmas pics will come later...
Sharon adores Ella Reese. She's been smiling alot at Sharon lately...it's so sweet.
" Doris, I miss you !" Ella Reese says. ( my big sis..she's in Philly waiting the arrival of baby Evie due January 11th. How exciting! )
She's putting everything in her mouth lately. It is so crazy to see her hold and play with toys. She's slowly turning into a toddler...
She loves her fuzzy bunny. She will sometimes ( like above ) will try to nurse on its' nose. It's pretty funny !
Me and mommy. Love those chubby cheeks ! They just sit on her shoulder in this pic.
Ella Reese posing with her flower rattle. She held it like that on her own. I leave the rattle in the crack of her changing table next to her head. She loves to play with it.
Ryan found a new setting on our camera that makes the photos look really cool. He was trying it out when I was changing her... Check out her bald spot. It is starting to grow in. Ryan calls her baldylocks ....
Her face looks especially ROUND in this photo.
" Hi daddy ! "
1 comment:
wow! she is unbelievably cute. it was fun catching up with you! :)
Post a Comment