Sunday, October 29, 2006

My hard working hubby



Since I have been home with Ella Reese, I have forgotten what it is like to work 40 plus hours a week and what a struggle it can be at times. I am SOOOO grateful for Ryan and how hard he works for us and to provide for us. I look at him and am daily thankful for him,...this gift to me from the Lord. How kind God is to care for me in this way.
I am head over heels for Ryan! And I love watching him grow in the Lord, leading me in our marriage and especially I love seeing him with Ella Reese. These two photos are from last week. Often times Ryan comes home after a long day and will have to do some work on this lap top. Needless to say Ella Reese becomes a distraction. I love the pic here of her ON his laptop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!