Thursday, November 02, 2006

Playtime Pics



Here she is staring at her arm or the pattern on her sleeve...She has started doing this 2 weeks ago.


She is not as big as this pic seems...she doesn't fully fit this sleeper yet. If you look you can see how high her knees are. Her feet barely reach the toe part.

She is so alert when she is awake. When I put her on this blanket with alot of colors and shapes,..she will just look at it moving her head very quickly from side to side trying to take in all the shapes. It is really funny to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she'll be an artist like her mommy. I love the side profile shot in the beginning. What a cute girl!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... She looks like Ryan. What do other people think? I didn't know you had a blog. Steph told me. I put a link on our blog.