

Ella Reese had cradle cap for some time and I finally looked in my "What to Expect in the First Years" book to see what to do about it. Cradle cap is like a baby dandruff but more scaley and crusty. It is very common. ...So,..my book tells me to put vaseline in her hair then comb it out. The vaseline is suppose help the cradle cap comb out. So in the first 5 seconds of putting vaseline in her hair it dawns on me that this is a bad idea as I see the vaseline is not working it's way down to her scalp becasue of all the hair she has.
This photo is after I put in the vaseline and attempted to wash it out 3 times. I was combing her hair dry and realized none or almost all of the vaseline did not wash out. So I gave her a mohawk for kicks. I had to wash it again two more times after that. Even after that it didn't all come out, AND all the cradle cap didn't come out. For the next few days I would see lint or thread in her hair. Stuff was jsut sticking to her hair. It was pretty funny.
3 comments:
That's so funny Lil!
Hey Lillian
So cute! We bought some craddle cap stuff from Target..works well :) It is like a shampoo!
Hey Lillian! Eli has it as well. A lady at my Mom's work gave me some stuff made out of placenta. That's right... placenta. Don't know who's or what's but it works.
Post a Comment