Sunday, October 29, 2006

3 months old !




Ella Reese will be three months this coming Tuesday! I cannot believe it!
I saw Jennifer Larson today at church and saw her 3 week old baby...so sweet and tiny! As I watched her hold her new baby girl I was reminded of those early weeks when they are so tiny and are only consoled when they are fed or tightly swaddled...
I miss it so much already! I came across this picture of Ella Reese when she was 3 days old when we were leaving the hospital. The other picture is her two weeks ago. Look at how much she has grown! Her head now fills the head holder cushion thing! Ryan and I were looking at the two pictures and can't believe how fast it has gone by. I keep telling Ryan that I miss that first month and that I am ready for another one. He thinks I am crazy...maybe I am....crazy for babies. I would do it again in a heartbeat !

No comments: