Monday, October 16, 2006

Mom to the rescue


My mother flew in from Hong Kong to stay with us for two weeks. I was exhausted, to say the least, and was so thankful for all her help with the house and the baby. I don't know how I would have managed without her...
Mom absolutely adored her and was so sad when she had to return back home. I love this picture I got of mom and Ella Reese.
Thanks again mom, we love you!













Mom helping me give her a bath.










Doris, my big sis, and her husband Tim came in town from Philly for a week. It was a treat to see them since it is rare to get a visit from them.
She is also expecting and is due in January.
It's a girl too! They decided on a name...Evangeline. I love it!
Here is Doris with Ella Reese when she is three weeks old.






All swadled up.
I think it was soon after this picture that she didn't like to be swadled anymore.
She would smile in her sleep every now and then. I had to sit and wait for this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Lil-- I love this set of pics. And I love Doris' new name choice! Thanks for being so speedy with your updates!

-Mel O.