
Here is a picture of Ella Reese smiling at me. It is hard to catch these.
She is smiling like crazy now. Just in the past two weeks she has started to make more cooing sounds. She will just stare at me smiling and talking. I catch her every now and then staring at her hands and arms. It is adorable!
My favorite is when I go to wake her up and she opens her eyes and smiles and starts talking to me. I love it!!
I never could have imagined how much I would love this. What a gift she is to us!
Thank you Lord for your kindness to us...this wonderful gift...my little pumkin.
1 comment:
I think that may be the first smile I've seen from Ella Reese! How very, very cute! Tell Ella not to grow up too fast or she'll be too big and cool to play with our kids!!!
Mel
Post a Comment