Friday, June 04, 2010
Silly face
Oh My-Lanta this child is ridiculous. She never ceases to make me laugh.
Here is one way she finds usefulness and purpose for those 20 Kroger stickers they give my children....each. As long as they are not found on the bottom of my shoes or stuck to the carpet of my van. I am happy.
Posting this picture remind me of a funny story.....
One evening during dinner Ella Reese decides to declare a moment of being a "big girl". There is some condiment absent from the table and I say so to myself out loud.
"I will get it!", she says as she hops off her chair to the fridge. Not even waiting for a reply from me.
Now usually the fridge is off limits to the kids. Only because the fridge is like a treasure trove of discoveries and mischief for my kiddies. So they know not to open it, have their hand on the handle of the door ( even if they are "just resting" as Ella Reese told me one time), or look at it.
So Ryan and I look at each other,.."Sure,.." I say with a tad hesitation. "Just find it and then bring it to the table."
There is not a visual of the fridge from the table. So we hear her open it, take something then shut it.
"I got it mom!" she declares proudly.
"Good job Ella Reese!", I reply.
And she comes strutting around the corner with her finger pointing at her eye and proudly exclaims to us, " I've got Good Looking Eyes!!". ( or "My eyes are good at looking for things" )
We died laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we were made to be friends...i say "O-my-lanta" ALL THE TIME...so funny
Post a Comment