Friday, June 25, 2010

Bye Bye Diapers!

Update on potty business here....

Dean is amazing us with his potty skills.  Last night he was dry again!!!  He did wake up crying at 6am b/c he had to go pee pee.  Thus, waking Ella Reese too.

I went for it and put underwear on Dean two days ago.  He has had ZERO accidents in his underwear!
I am shocked.  He announces when he needs to go pee pee and will head to the bathroom on his own.
Sometimes I won't even know he has gone except for the fact that he comes to me completely naked with all his clothes in his arms with a big grin.

This morning after peeing, he looked up at me on the toilet and said very loud and proud , "I BIG!!!  Sissy big like ME!!".

p.s.  As I was writing the above, Ella Reese comes running to me and tells me that Dean peed on my nightstand.  Sure enough he was standing on my night stand in a puddle of pee.  Ha ha!  Too early to celebrate!!!

Have a great FRIDAY everyone!

xoxo- the princes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not gonna lie... I'm a little jealous!