My new fav word right now is Sass-a-frass.
My definition : " Someone who has an extreme amount of sassiness and flare.".
Ryan looked it up on wikipedia and sass-a-frass is part of some kind of plant. Something like that. I cannot remmeber.....Anyways....
A bridesmaid from a wedding I shot last weekend said it all the time.
And I thought it was hilarious. Plus she had a cute country fun accent. So it was super cute coming from her.
Maybe not so much from me.
But I love the word anyways!!!
Okay kids,.....back to cleaning the abode.
We have our church's Care Group tonight and we host it at our crib.
I love hosting it here! It is super fun!!!
The more the merrier is our motto here!
2 comments:
Because I am a teacher I must tell you what I know. :) Sassafras is actually a tree: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassafras. And I'm pretty sure you use it to make homemade rootbeer?
Leaves from a sassafras tree are really tasty too. You can pluck them off the tree and suck on them, have a nice flavor.
Post a Comment