My parents both currently live in Hong Kong. So a visit from them is such a treat! Well, some weeks ago Dad came in for a short visit with us .and we had such a wonderful time together!
This picture below I took the afternoon he arrived. The kids were going downstairs for their naps, and before heading down they apparently had lined up their shoes next to where my Dad had put his when he came into the house.
I walked by them and thought it was too adorable!

Here are some more sweet pictures of Dad with the kids...
Dean always manages to get someone to snuggle with him on the couch...
Since we have been learning some science and planting things...Ella loved their garden. She saw it and her reaction was...*Gasp*
"Oh mom, their garden is so beautiful!".
And then she told both Lon and Sharon that their garden was beautiful.




One evening we went over to Lon and Sharon's for a cook out.


1 comment:
I love these! I bet he cried when he left! I love the flip flops picture! It is SO Ella & Dean!
Post a Comment