Friday, June 18, 2010

Hangin with the Manns

One evening we all played outside while Dad took a cat nap.  The time in Hong Kong is totally opposite....M

I love this picture because it reminds me of her babier pictures.  Maybe it is the way her tummy and chest are out and the stride in her run...

Lon starts swinging Sharon around.  And then of course Ella Reese wants to join in.  But the forces of gravity and the nature of physics......Leaves ER getting swung face first into the grass.  But it did not bother her at all.  She just got up and ran off. 
And of course I had to take some of S&L. 
They just got back from a 2 week trip to Greece.  I know!!1  Lucky ducks!  They went as chaperons with Sharon's school she teaches at.  And they will be heading to Hong Kong to hang with my parents here in July.  I am jealous!!!!

No comments: