Friday, June 18, 2010

Guess what I am...

What is very large....
Is a place to have super fun.....
Kids love it....
And it sometimes makes your hair stand up....


No it is not Disneyland...


It is better than Disneyland!!!  No lines to wait in.  No entrance ticket.
It is a trampoline!  Our very generous neighbors the Cornells gave us their trampoline.  And the kids LOVE it.  Who wouldn't right?  It is irresistible.  A recipe for F-U-N.

And the only reason why these are all of Ella Reese is because I think she is born to live on one of these things and she was giving me great action shots.  Dean, just kept falling over.  But now he is currently a professional jumping bean.
So if you are in our neighborhood, come over and jump with us!!!
 I love this last one.  It is blurry, I know.  But I love sun flare and sun rays in my pictures.  But other people might be like..."uh...is that a finger smudge on her lens?  Someone needs to tell her to clean her lens...".

No comments: