Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blowing Bubbles~



I put these little bubble blowers in Dean's Birthday party goody bags. Of course the kids have been begging to play with them since then. So the first sunny and warm day we busted them out. Oh my was it fun!




I love that I captured this on camera!

* pop! *



Now Ella Reese...


She did not like that I was taking pictures of her...so she turned her back to me.

We took notebooks and pencils outside to Investigate. ER likes to watch Sid the Science Kid on PBS and they do "investigations" and draw in their books. So ER and Dean went around the yard finding different things to draw into their journals. It has been a fun thing we regularly now do outside.
Drawing in their journals together. Awwwhh~~

Dean tries to lay one on ER and she won't have it.


Then ER finds a patch of clovers...and before I know it...

She takes a huge bit of it. I am far across the yard and ask her 'what is she doing' and 'spit it out'.
She tells me she is Thumper. ( From Bambi, and he eats clovers)

And because I can read her mind I tell her to NOT give it to your brother and as the words "Do not.." are coming out of my mouth she is already telling him to eat some.
He obeys and just holds it...but all the while wanting it in his mouth too...

ER took a picture of Dean with my camera.

Aren't they so cute? I love them so....

4 comments:

joy said...

that last one is my fave!

Allyson said...

Coming from a kindergarten teacher--HOORAY FOR THE SCIENCE JOURNALS!!! I would do those with my kids and you can see such progress as they go along in their drawings and later on in their writing and sounding out words. Good job Lil! :)

Laura said...

That is a great idea about the journal. Thanks.

I especially love that last picture of the children.

Noxvilnana said...

How cute! Your commentary was perfect!