Friday, March 19, 2010

Chillin with my peeps...



Can't remember what Dean is exactly doing here...but it is cute.

I love little toes. My favorite is when Dean gets up from naps and crawls into my lap. And his cheeks and feet are all warm and soft. I love to feel his warm toes and feet because both my kids have freezing cold feet all day long.

silly Ella




There is this show called The Electric Company on PBS. The kids love it. At the beginning of the show someone always yells, "HEY YOU GUYS!!!!" at the top of their lings into the air. They are calling their friends to come help them. The kids love to yell it out loud with the TV.
And they love to yell it out in public places too. So everyone around me thinks I let my 3 and 2 year old watch the movie The Goonies.
Anyways...this is them yelling HEY YOU GUYS.

No comments: