So this very thought of love and thankfulness for my family has been the highlight thought for me lately. And I began to remember all the pictures I have taken of them BECAUSE I love them so...are feeling very Unloved and Unshared right now.
So here are pictures from that getaway Ryan took me to in December. We went to Chattanooga and it was such a surprise and so much fun!
I only brought one lens with me on this trip...so the first pictures is my favorite ...but I wish I had a different lens to really capture it.
If you can't tell....b/c you probably can't...those are our wedding bands sitting up against the pillows.
So here are pictures from that getaway Ryan took me to in December. We went to Chattanooga and it was such a surprise and so much fun!
I only brought one lens with me on this trip...so the first pictures is my favorite ...but I wish I had a different lens to really capture it.
If you can't tell....b/c you probably can't...those are our wedding bands sitting up against the pillows.

I always see these pictures of photographers taking pictures of themselves like this...and they look so cool to me. But when I tried it...I think I look silly! They make me laugh every time.I suppose the pictures of me I like the most are the ones where I have children jumping on me or have my hubbs next to me.
I suppose it is because I am not a photographer first, but a wife and momma.


" WHAT are you doing?"....as I am like on my knees taking this picture of towels. He says in a very serious and concerned tone, " I need to get you out of here...let's go!". It was hilarious! Well,..to me it was.I am telling you...if kids were not around ..and laundry and dishes were not around. I would take pictures of anything....dried up food on the kitchen floor or fuzz stuck to my shirt.
SO thankful for Ryan and his timeliness that day. I would have started taking pictures of the water in the toilet bowl or something.
I promise...I DO get out of the house!
We went to Ruby Falls...and let me just say..Amazing!It only confirmed to me even more at what a creative and amazing God we have!


And some of the kiddos ...just because. Maybe it is because I have their faces and scent forever ingrained in my mind. And even as they are napping now..I miss them and need to see their faces!We made cupcakes for no reason at all one day. Here is Ella Reese posing with her creation. Very Vanna White. How do you spell her name?? Oh well...
Kids cuddling.
Here Ryan is telling them to close their eyes for a surprise. He had gotten them a sled when it snowed and in this pic he is about to unveil it.Looks at Dean's " I am closing my eyes for a surprise" face. Love it!
It reminds me of a face you may make if a ball is coming at your face.






No comments:
Post a Comment