I LOVE that she loves to draw and do art. So we always have our kitchen table daily covered in crayons, pencils, paper etc...all day. Sometimes it bothers me to have the mess,..but I love seeing her sit there for 30 plus minutes working away, creating something. And I almost always find something she has done left on the table, and I go to her and ask in amazement, "Did you do this?". All of the following pictures are things she did without me with her.

The picture on the left she told me is Mom. And the two people on the right are kids from her class in church. You can tell that these two drawings were done at different times. The one on the right was done in December. The one of me in Feb. Yes,...I agree. They look less scary. But I do love the scary ones too!
This is me with my name across the top.
And one afternoon she was fighting taking her nap. She comes out of her room and tells Ryan and I that she has something to show us. She says " I made a people.". She made a person out of stuff in her room.It was too adorable that we let her skip her nap and stay up. Plus we were taking her back to her bed repeatedly for like an hour.
This month I started "school" with ER. She loves it. We just practice writing letters and making their sounds. And other days we do Bible lessons. The first day We did it she was so excited. She kept asking me what she should call me. "Call me mom.", I say."No,...what is your name going to be teacher?" she pleas.
I chuckle. "Ella, you can just call me mom.".
The rest of that "school" time she called me Ms. Susan.
Then the next day it was Ms. Snow White.
And another day she made up some name with crazy sounds.
And these beauties!Ryan also got a valentine card and pink rose for Ella Reese.
When she saw her rose she gasped and said, " Mom! Is that for me? It is just my size!".
It was so darling~
And these are pictures I took of Dean the morning after his Birthday. I needed to document his becoming 2. Even though he looked and acted the same the day before.Sometimes I just want to hold his little face in my hands and kiss it all over..all day long! He is too stinky adorable for words.


Dean's toy he sleeps and needs and loves is a monkey. And you can see why...He sure looks like a monkey at times!
And having a mouthful of oatmeal certainly helps!






2 comments:
love these lil!!!! you have two precious kiddos..check out my blog i put some pics from teh other day on there. sorry we haven't talked the boys have been sick. B-Ear infection and Knox- viral rash..hmm will we ever get well w this weather?! missed you!
Lillian, I must have hurried through these when you first posted. I missed the person she made out of her blanket. WOW! I just can't believe her creativity! It never ceases to amaze me!
Post a Comment