In other news, I taught Dean how to open and close his hand when we say night night to him before naps and night time. Which by the way, the kids still takes 3 to 2 naps a day. Crazy huh?
And tonight I was busy getting dinner cleaned up, had Dean in my arms, and Ella Reese was not obeying, so I told Ella Reese to go to her room and sit at her bed and wait for me. She was getting a spanking and I told her "I want you to think about what you did". I almost cracked up laughing after I said it because I have always wanted to say it for some reason, but afterwards it sounded silly.
So I go to her room, lights are out and it is dark. She is sitting on her bed ( as I told her). I come to her and ask her if she obeyed or disobeyed mommy. To which she puts her hands under her cheeks, in fists, kind of propping her face up and looks at me and says " umm,...I thinkin about it".
I busted out laughing and she laughed too. So when I pulled myself together and asked the question again, she (now doing her cheesy hearty laugh) repeats again with face propped in her hands " I thinkin about it".
That girl...she cracks me up....

No comments:
Post a Comment