For those of you who do not know....an action is a gem of a word for Photographers. When I think of Actions my eyes get big and I salivate. It is pretty much a command you can click in your Photoshop program that will do all kinds of different effects on your photograph and saves you the time and knowledge on having to figure out all the steps.
Cheating??? Kind of, I suppose. But the effects they accomplish in the end can really bring a photograph to life.
Many people do not realize that I edit ALL the pictures they receive from a photo job. It is fun but can time consuming. I took these pictures of ERP (ella reese prince) last week and used those new actions. Did I say I love these new actions?...

Here is the the picture straight out of the camera. It was really bright and blown out. My ISO was too low...but with an action and tweaking it manually...I was able to save this pic and make it look really nice.

SOOC (straight out of the camera)
It is amazing what photos you get when you have some direct sunlight and a dirty glass lens. I really love these. They were taken in ER's room and I did have some light angling in. But I shoot manually so I on purpose made these blown out or too bright. It was fun.....

And the different actions plus effects I did ...

I really like this one..
SOOC


love this one. she has such a sweet expression. I think she was staring at the dust in the air...

this was edited and not SOOC

SOOC

these turned out really funky . these really show off my dirty lens.

these turned out really funky . these really show off my dirty lens.
color boost
The color is a little off for me in this one...but it is not my favorite so I did not keep messing with it.
all the lens flares in these are natural. i did not add them in photoshop. it bothers some people,...but i like it.
SOOC







1 comment:
Looks like it's good for salvaging shots that would've been lost from overexposure. I'll have to give them a try.
Post a Comment