Since it has been cold the past two weeks, and we were all sick for a week....we were cozy at home for a while. Here are some pics...
Dean will be a year on in two weeks!! Amazing huh? He is such a joy! He is walking and kind of running around everywhere. He loves Ella Reese's potty seat and tries constantly to either put his mouth on it, or move it so he can put his hand in the toilet water. I know...gross. Whenever I take ER to the potty, I put Dean down the hallway to buy us some time, but as soon as I get her pants down he is right next to me. He walks so fast! He has a cloth monkey doll, which was actually ER's but she never took to it. He loves that monkey and pulls it through the rails of his crib and clutches it under his arm around the house. He is a snuggler for sure and loves to attack me with his manly love when I lay on the ground. More like he falls on my face and rolls around like a dog cooing. I call him my little monster. He does the same if ER is on the ground. He makes a beeline for her and attacks her face panting.
watching the snow fall a few weeks ago

I think this pic is so funny. the light makes his ears look translucent.
watching the snow fall a few weeks ago
I think this pic is so funny. the light makes his ears look translucent.




No comments:
Post a Comment