I am gunna cry...Dean is now one. We had his birthday party on Sunday and I am sad. I could sit for hours and tell you all the reasons why I love my dean-o so much. And I could go on and on sharing with you all the funny stories that I often find myself taking joy in telling my grocery store cashier and close friends and family...but it would take me hours. I just want to hold him tight all the time. I have a bazillion ( no joke) pics that I have yet to look through that I took of the kiddos and of Dean's 12 month pics. I have been extremely busy this week and editing, posting or even looking at pictures I have taken are on the bottom of my must do list.
But I did take a peek just now and these were the first two pics I took of dean last week. Love these. I will look at the rest later. The first one I did no editing on. I was really happy with the exposure, shutter speed, aperture and ISO I manually set on the camera. I know...to all of you what I just said sounded like "blah, blah....what!?"
The second one I ran an action that I love love love. Thanks Suzanne M!
I will be back to the blogging world soon....and will return with many goodies. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment