Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Canon goodies

So we have a point and shoot Canon Elph camera that I love. And I love it even more when weeks go by and I remember to download the pictures to find little fun moments that I had forgotten about. So here are some goodies I found!
Ryan took these next two when it first snowed a few weeks back. It was a pretty pathetic snow so he put her on the hood of his truck. That is where the most snow was. I really like these two and I messed with them in photoshop.



And this was from yesterday's snow! I haven't built a snow man in...I can't remember when.
We had fun...or I had fun. She barely helped me with the snow man. She kept wanting to stick sticks in his back when I was putting his hands in. But she was so proud of it. She LOVES snowmen. She calls them nosemans. So cute! This morning, I heard her get up, run to our living room window to see it. Then she came to me and told me she told the nosemans good morning.







Ryan made a sled ride for Ella Reese. She liked it. Then he took her up the hill to where some kids were for real sledding and let her ride. You can barely see them in the background of this picture. On the left side of the road. He said it was very steep, but she giggled and laughed the whole time.



This was from this morning. We went out again, but the snow was more like ice.



Yesterday her boots got pretty wet, so I wrapped her boots in Kroger bags to keep them dry. She was not happy.

She is not posing. This was totally her reaction to the bags.


peek a boo


This was a few weeks ago I think. They were sitting back to back in the bath and it reminded me of Forrest Gump when Forrest and Bubba sit like this in Vietnam.

Then Ryan came and played peek a boo around the corner and Dean loved it.


love my babies!




From this afternoon. I heard whining and saw him stuck like this.
He was not amused when I started shooting video of him too.


No comments: