It is February and I am now posting Christmas pictures! Well, with the snowy weather, I got back into the Holiday spirit. So this is a condensed version....
Ella Reese and Dean opening stockings at the Prince Christmas.

me and my baby

ER in an adorable outfit from Nana Smith
Thanks Nana! She looked so cute in it!

ER making her a birthday cake for Jesus. I had been telling her we were going to make a Birthday cake for Jesus all December. When my Birthday rolled around on the 12th and I told her it was almost mommy's birthday, she would look at me in a mother-like-scowl of a face and correct me saying , "No mommy. Jesus Birthday". I could not convince her. Even when it was the 12th, we argued several times. I would try to tell her it was my Birthday and she kept telling me that it was Jesus's Birthday.





No comments:
Post a Comment