I love these. We needed some family pictures so I dressed us all up one Sunday and got Sharon to snap some.

A Lillian sandwich

Potty training update:
Monday was pretty intense. After a full day of cleaning up pee and sitting on the toilet together, ( My bum was sore from sitting on the toilet too )Ryan and I decided on to lighten it up a bit and maybe wait a few more months to hit it hard again. I just don't think she her little body has developed that muscle to hold her pee yet. So we will wait. But, the good thing is that she doesn't mind to sit on the potty at all. In fact I will leave her on it as she reads and plays. So I am still taking her to the potty whenever I change her diaper.
I had hoped she would be ready to learn it quickly, but she is just not ready yet. But that is okay!


A Lillian sandwich
Potty training update:
Monday was pretty intense. After a full day of cleaning up pee and sitting on the toilet together, ( My bum was sore from sitting on the toilet too )Ryan and I decided on to lighten it up a bit and maybe wait a few more months to hit it hard again. I just don't think she her little body has developed that muscle to hold her pee yet. So we will wait. But, the good thing is that she doesn't mind to sit on the potty at all. In fact I will leave her on it as she reads and plays. So I am still taking her to the potty whenever I change her diaper.
I had hoped she would be ready to learn it quickly, but she is just not ready yet. But that is okay!
2 comments:
cute pictures!
we did the same thing with adeline. in the end we potty trained her at 3 years old - it took about 2 days total.
good luck!
No rush Lil, I did the big push and they were cooperative and will still use it every now in then, but they could not "always" hold it. Is it not the WORST to be constantly cleaning up pee off the floor...so diapers it is for a little longer!!
Post a Comment