Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun Days

Ella Reese likes to read big people books, magazines, our Bibles etc. She will run her finger across the page and interpret what it says. She is waiting for Ryan to get out of the shower, so she plopped herself on a pillow and started reading my journal.
Funny story...the other day she came into my room and opened my Bible and started running her finger across the page and read...
ER: "God sad kind".
me: "Yes, Ella..God says to be kind. What else does the Bible say?".
ER: "Toys". A brief pause. " Feed Dean. Feed Dean."
me: "Are you sure that is what it says?"
ER" Mama feed Dean". ( I was feeding Dean on the bed)

About every night after dinner Ryan takes ER out of her chair and throws her around. I am surprised she hasn't thrown up her dinner yet.




She had never seen a balloon be blown up. So I blew one for her and she played with it in the grass. It popped and she was in such shock she stood there for a long time staring at it on the ground. I made her another one and she would run from me saying " sceeerd!" ( scared) Reading time

oh what a sweet boy!

I found ER laying on her belly next to Dean copying him kicking her legs and talking to him.
I love it when she puts her hands on her cheeks. I think it is so cute how her little hands cover her face...
our little bubby

I think it was three weeks ago???We had a very brief wind/thunderstorm and our Bradford Pear snapped. We were so sad!

No comments: