We all went to Nana's for some dinner and much needed playing with her cousins. The kids were eating popsicles and after this picture ( it was very cold and she spit it out) Owen sympathetically puts his hand on her forehead and says, " That's okay, sometimes it gives me a headache too."
Picking weeds out of the flower bed with Nana.
Dean laughs a lot. It is new to us, cause ER never really laughed out loud till she was probably one. I know, weird huh.
Picking weeds out of the flower bed with Nana.
Dean laughs a lot. It is new to us, cause ER never really laughed out loud till she was probably one. I know, weird huh.But Dean loves ER and will cackle with laughter when they jump on the bed together. He just loves her so much.
Nana let ER take these blocks home. She loves them. I am always looking for things to do for her that is a bit more challenging. She is active and what someone in her Sunday school class said "adventurous". Which translates to "gets into everything and climbs onto anything"...which she does. But when we brought these home, she sat for half an hour at a time building blocks. Then she'd bring it to us and show us.
Look at the height on that tower! I promise I did not help her build it.

Nana let ER take these blocks home. She loves them. I am always looking for things to do for her that is a bit more challenging. She is active and what someone in her Sunday school class said "adventurous". Which translates to "gets into everything and climbs onto anything"...which she does. But when we brought these home, she sat for half an hour at a time building blocks. Then she'd bring it to us and show us.
Look at the height on that tower! I promise I did not help her build it.
No comments:
Post a Comment