My mom is leaving on Tuesday and I am very sad. I know she has been with us for so long, but it really has flown by so quickly! I know that Ella Reese will be sad when she realizes that she is gone. So I yesterday I was trying to tell her that Pau Pau was leaving soon. I taught her how to say "I will miss you." But instead she says " I miss you". So thought it was fun to say so she went around the house saying, " I miss you Dean, I miss you Mama, I miss you Pau Pau".
She loves reading and holding our Bibles. Maybe because when she gets a hold of one we jump to take it away. She is know around these parts to be a page tearer. But I let her play with my small version of "Valley of Vision". She thinks it's a Bible.
She acts so adult like when she reads. She will plop down, flip through the pages, then close the book and tuck it under her arm, sigh and brush her hair out of her eye ( I say eye because her hair covers her one right eye. Yesterday I began to wonder if that is ruining her vision ) then walk off.
smooches
She loves to hold hands and walk around. These days she tends to drag us around then walk with us.

She was copying me standing with my hands on my hips.

She loves reading and holding our Bibles. Maybe because when she gets a hold of one we jump to take it away. She is know around these parts to be a page tearer. But I let her play with my small version of "Valley of Vision". She thinks it's a Bible.
She acts so adult like when she reads. She will plop down, flip through the pages, then close the book and tuck it under her arm, sigh and brush her hair out of her eye ( I say eye because her hair covers her one right eye. Yesterday I began to wonder if that is ruining her vision ) then walk off.
smooches
She loves to hold hands and walk around. These days she tends to drag us around then walk with us.
She was copying me standing with my hands on my hips.
No comments:
Post a Comment