She is absolutly adorable Lillian! I'll take a family picture of you guys on Sunday if you would like.
I love the pics with Ryan and ER, you can see how much he loves her in them!
She is looking like a big girl. I think she'll be walking soon!!Fran, Jack and Jake
I should come over and take some pics of all three of you...I mean I know I am not a professional photographer like you, Lil, but I'd love to help out any way that I can! Krista
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is absolutly adorable Lillian! I'll take a family picture of you guys on Sunday if you would like.
I love the pics with Ryan and ER, you can see how much he loves her in them!
She is looking like a big girl. I think she'll be walking soon!!
Fran, Jack and Jake
I should come over and take some pics of all three of you...I mean I know I am not a professional photographer like you, Lil, but I'd love to help out any way that I can!
Krista
Post a Comment