What are you smiling about Ella Reese?....
What happened to your feet!??
Ella Reese decided to practice being a mermaid and stuck both her feet in one PJ leg..hilarious.
What happened to your feet!??
Ella Reese decided to practice being a mermaid and stuck both her feet in one PJ leg..hilarious. I thought something was odd when I went to get her from her nap. She usually is standing there waiting for me and this time she was just laying their on her back. Silly girl...
It is finished!!! I finished hte highchair and I am waiting for it to warm up so I can put a gloss finish on it. Ella Reese is eating cherrios and those Gerber puff things on her own. And I discovered that she loves drinking her milk out a sippy cup. SO I only nurse her in the morning and at night now. She is eating 3-4 times a day of rice and other baby foods. Last night we had breakfast for dinner and I gave her a bite of bluberry waffles with syrup on it. She loved it...of course Who wouldn't?

" I love my highchair mama! Thank you!"
" Ok, are you going to feed me already??"

It is finished!!! I finished hte highchair and I am waiting for it to warm up so I can put a gloss finish on it. Ella Reese is eating cherrios and those Gerber puff things on her own. And I discovered that she loves drinking her milk out a sippy cup. SO I only nurse her in the morning and at night now. She is eating 3-4 times a day of rice and other baby foods. Last night we had breakfast for dinner and I gave her a bite of bluberry waffles with syrup on it. She loved it...of course Who wouldn't?
" Ok, are you going to feed me already??"
7 comments:
she looks so little and funny in that high chair! You did a good job on it!
-Mel
Hey Lil - I love the mermaid pictures. That is so cute! Hey, did you make that high chair? I can tell you painted it, but it also looks alot like your other dining chairs. Pretty smooth! I like it alot!
Hey Meg! No I didn't amke the chair. My only claim is to painting not to carpentry. Although it would be cool to learn. Love ya! lil
Hi Lillypad, you did a great job painting the high chair. You know, you could make a small fortune on painting baby furniture...I would buy one. :0 See you in May!
Lil I love the first picture. Her expression is priceless. Your high chair is adorable too! Such the artist. I was wondering about your feeding schedule. How often are you giving her breastmilk now? I'm feeding Jacks 5 times a day still, I"m about to drop another feeding and go to every 4 hours feeding. I give him solids 3 times a day. Just wanting to see what you were doing to see if it's any better! THanks!
Hey Amber!
Ya know I just started feeding her every 4 hours,..like 2 weeks ago. She just turned 8 months on Easter. So Jacks is doing great for starting to stretch out longer now. He is a month younger right? To anwser your question I am feeding her about 4 times a day. I nurse if she wakes up for her early morning feeding 6am(which is is starting to drop on her own) and last one at night a little before going to bed. Mostly I am trying to keep my milk supply going. But during the day she drinks formula from a sippy cup. She will drink 3-6 ounces of it,..and eat a handful of cheerios. Then I feed her about 3 Tablespoons of rice prepared and maybe 2 tablespoons of baby food.
A typical feeding schdl is 9m,1pm,4pm, and 7pm. And I am feeding baby foods at the 9am,1pm and 4pm. SOmetimes at the 7pm I may give her cherrios and some rice if I feel like she didn;t eat well enough. (Also there are times where she will be a little hunger before the 4 hr mark..so I will give her a snack of some cherrios or maybe some milk to hold her over.) She sometimes will wake up between 10-12pm. I try to let her cry it out but sometimes I do end up feeding her. And of course there is still the occasional 3 or 4 amer.
But really every baby is sooo different and eat sooner or later.
But I hope that is helpful!
I love the designs and colors that you painted!
Krista
Post a Comment