Sunday, April 22, 2007

Gettin' around and scary noises

For a long time Ella Reese would just play on this huge area rug between our couches. Since she has been crawling she will book it to our hardwood floors and try to get to the rest of the house that we have yet to completely baby proof. Here is Ryan in his attempt to keep her on the rug...
She is doing this all the time and will sit on one knee bent and the other leg bent and propped up. I would not be suprised if she started standing soon...yikes!
Leaving the rug to venture the house...
"Ella Reese, no, no, no!".
This is the face she gives me when I tell her no. She smirks then continues.
She loves this bug toy. It talks to you and tells you letters and colors and when you touch the things that come out of it's head (feelers?) it laughs and says, "That tickles!". In my attempt to bring variety to her toy selection I took out this plush toy car that when you squeeze a certain part it makes a car rumbling and honking noise. It is her cousins' so it sounds like it is about to die. I gave it to her to play with and she is so scared of it! She starting crying and crawling away from from it. It suprised me because I have never seen her react to anything like that. She kept clinging to me and when she looked up and saw it she would cry some more. The next day I discovered that she is also afraid of our garbage disposal, which makes a similar sound to the toy car. It is so funny beacuse I have always used it around her and then all of a sudden it scares her!


No comments: