Friday, April 13, 2007

Spring time!

I love love love this time of year. Except it has been quite chilly lately and that pollen has been getting to me a bit. I love seeing all the flowers blooming! I just don't get too close...I am sooo sooo very behind on posting. She is napping so I am going to try to catch up.
These are from two weeks ago, I think, taken in our backyard when the Azaleas were in bloom. Now they are all dead because of last weekend's frost. Again we have only partial family pictures...till we get a tripod or a fourth person.We both still think that she really doesn't look like either one of us. When she is with me she looks really Caucasian and when I see her with Ryan her skin looks Oriental.Oh well..does it really matter? We love her muchos anyways!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha- that's so true about Ella looking a different nationality with each of you. Thanks for posting!