We got this neat toy as a gift. It changes into three different paly things for baby. This one is where it becomes a tunnel for the baby to practice crawling through. And by the way,..SHE IS CRAWLING! She will rock alot then start moving her hands and knees then out of wanting to get somewhere faster she will transition into her belly army pull-scoot. BUT just yesterday when I went to get her out of her crib in the morning, she was in her rocking position then straightened both her legs with her butt in the air. Moms, you know what that looks like. It reminds me of the boy in Jungle book when he tries to walk on all fours. So all day yesterday she was pulling on her belly then would rock, crawl a little then stand on her feet. I don't think she knows what she wants to do. I guess in her little mind she is trying to figure out which position will help her get to where she wants the quickest...
Crawling,..or pulling, through the tunnel!
"Mommy I see you!". She kept putting her head in then pulling it out to see me.
This is as far as she goes. She won't attempt to actually try to GO THROUGH. Only into..
Nana came by to play with us last week. Here she is happy to see her Nana.
I love this face. I am not sure what she was trying to say with it. Like "Come on mom, seriously" face. Or Maybe she was loosing her balance and was about to topple over...
Smiley girl...
This one reminds of the old black and white movies where a damsel in distress goes to see a detective and the first shot you see her in she is in this smokey light that only shows her eyes.
She is ALWAYS sucking in her lower lip like this. I think it is adorable but at times it makes her look like an old man who forgot to put his dentures in.
I am doing the flowers for Holly's wedding this June. We hung out with her last Friday. Ella Reese loved her hair. And love to Ella Reese means to pull.
Nana came by to play with us last week. Here she is happy to see her Nana.
This one reminds of the old black and white movies where a damsel in distress goes to see a detective and the first shot you see her in she is in this smokey light that only shows her eyes.
2 comments:
WOW! You really caught up on all your posts! She is so stinkin' cute! I can't get over it. She is doing so much! We have that tunnel toy, I just made it into the tunnel yesterday, Jacks is not crawling yet, so I just put him in it, he seemed to like it. I also love the dress in the first post, she looks adorable! SO CUTE!!
Aw I love the pics of her crawling in the tunnel. How precious!
Krista
Post a Comment