Ryan and I are daily amazed at Dean's mobility. He not only walks, but has this T-Rex old man walk . It is pretty funny. And if there is something he wants...he begins walking fast and gathers momentum and runs/falls to you. He climbs onto couchs on his own. And to get down he use to just fall off the couch until he mastered coming off it correctly. 
Dean eats three times more than ER. I cannot believe how much he eats and yet how skinny he still is. He likes to pack food in his mouth until nothing else can fit. Sometimes after he has eaten all of his snacks...I will look at him and notice that he has a bit of a swollen cheek and then he will smile or babble and I will see a peek at some cracker still slowly dissolving in his cheek. Maybe saving it for a rainy day?Hamster Dean- packing his cheeks.

Dean likes ER's bike. It sings and makes noises. Just last week he started carrying her purses around and wave bye bye to me. Ryan freaked out... but I secretly love seeing him playing pretend leaving. It's so fun watching him wave his little hand, say "buh" and walk off then return to do it all over again.

feet do not touch the ground. he got on and off this bike on his own too....

-Says bal for ball.
-Opens and closes his hand means night night, bye bye and hello.
-When I change his clothes, he likes to back away from me or playfully run from me, then run straight back into my arms with arms open wide. I love it! He even throws his head back as he comes to me. :P
-Clings to me almost all the time. Is a momma's boy and hangs on my hip or sits in my lap most of the day...my little monkey


1 comment:
You have a lot of great outdoor shots of the kids! Happy Birt-day to Dean-O!
Post a Comment