Friday, March 27, 2009

Oldies

I think these may be from late Feb? Ryan went to Virginia to visit his grandparents in Virginia and the kiddos were sick so we decided for me to stay with them at home. Ryan would send pics and videos to us. And so did we. Dean had just woken up and was in his sweet dazey state. Kids pulling all the cushions and pillows off the couch- their fav thing to do- and Dean was givin me some cute smiles.


I think that same day we went to Webb School and they had a huge art exhibit going on that Sharon was showing in. Mel came too...while we waited for her I took the kids around the very beautiful campus. My plan was to let ER run around and get so worn out that she would be so tired and just sit in her stroller as we went around the art show. Well....she certainly ran around outside. Like...she ran the entire time! I am not exagerating when I saw that. And we saw the whole campus just about and I do not think she ever walked. Here she is when she spotted a clock tower and she exclaimed,
" Mom ! A castle!".






I wish I would have gotten some pics of Sharon showing her awesome ceramic pieces. But we did get a pic of all the kiddos as we were leaving.

This is a video of Dean watching a video of Ryan he took for the kids when he was away. There is one that is way cuter...but I cannot find it! :C I had shown this video over and over to Dean and each time he acted as if he saw it for the first time. He loves his daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How precious...I cannot believe he is already talking. I have to come see them soon. I saw Ella the other day, but I HAVE to come see Dean.