I wanted to take a picture of what Dean looks like when I lay him down to sleep. He is just so cuddly looking. I wanted to always remember it. He clutches his monkey doll right away.
Afterwards I put Ella Reese for her nap and she asked me to take a picture of her too. So of course I did.

dress up action

Kids watching out the window as Dad arrives home. I think in this pic ER was having troubl putting her shirt on correctly. I promise I do dress her , and in a matching outfit, every morning. But somehow by dinner time she will always end up half dressed and wearing something I did not originally put her in.

Afterwards I put Ella Reese for her nap and she asked me to take a picture of her too. So of course I did.
dress up action

Kids watching out the window as Dad arrives home. I think in this pic ER was having troubl putting her shirt on correctly. I promise I do dress her , and in a matching outfit, every morning. But somehow by dinner time she will always end up half dressed and wearing something I did not originally put her in.

No comments:
Post a Comment