Friday, March 27, 2009

randomness

Cousin pile in ER's bed Dean was lying on the couch watching TV like this.
We had a breakfast date with Mel and London last week. Here are some pics of the fun!


I told Dean to tickle London ...so he starts walking behind her opening and closing his hands that is how he mimics tickle fingers- and London starting getting nervous. I got a pic right after it happened...but it was cute.


The Melster and myself !
luv you mel~




Last Sunday we went over to Ryan's parents for some fried chicken and outdoor fun.
Bill had tilled (sp?) the yard up and the kids helped him pick up all the rocks.

ER trying to work with her enormous work gloves
Bath time ...they were all dirty

I think this pic is too funny

Owen making a duck squirt water for ER's amusement

No comments: